- The customer agrees to pay all amounts due in clear funds from the date of the invoice for the Goods or services provided by the company.
- Our invoice comes out to you on strict 15 days payment terms. NOT APPLICABLE FOR HARDWARE *This applies to phone orders, should you wish to apply for this 15day invoice term from a web order please call us prior to ordering to make arrangements. * A late payment fee of 10% of the total invoice will be applied for every week payment is delayed.
- Where no monies are paid or communication made, the customer’s account is then sent off to our debt collection agency, Marshall Freeman Collections
- Once referred to debt collections customers will be liable to pay the original invoice, plus any late payment fees, any debt collection fees/charges, and any other legal fees.
- Any additional item that has been incorporated with customer’s order as part of a deal or offer will be returned unopened or tampered with or paid in full of what the retail price of that item/s is.
- Until all monies and obligations owing by the Customer to the Company have been paid and discharged in full, the Company shall retain all legal and beneficial title in all goods.
- Any order that has been set up as a multiple deliveries/split delivery, is considered a contract between the Customer our Company, the customer is obliged to complete the contract. * Any contract term that is not fulfilled by customer will be considered a breach of contract and will be dealt with in a legal manner. Should this become necessary, any fees/charges will be forwarded to customer.
Delivery And Risk
- Should the Company elect to post any Goods or organise the delivery of Goods, the Customer’s risk of loss or damage to such goods passes to the Customer on the date and at the time that the Goods were ordered, and it is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure these Goods are insured and covered for their time in transit.
- The Company will not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any Goods and where such non-delivery or delay occurs the Company may deliver the Goods not delivered or delayed at any subsequent time and the Customer must accept and pay for them.
- The Customer is not entitled to any compensation from the Company of any nature for any loss, damage or delay. * Except to the extent required by law, the Customer will not be entitled to return any Goods and the Company will not be obliged to accept the return of any Goods whatsoever.
- ALL SHIPPING DISCREPANCIES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 48 HOURS.
- Free shipping excludes office (A4, A3) printers.
Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Unauthorised Orders
- Express Print Supplies takes no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us.
- We do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods, change of mind orders that have been delivered.
- Any produt/s that are stated “available on backorder” and is still purchsed, it will be considered a change of mind and same refund policy applies.
- If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 20% or more may apply. Any postage fees will be at the customers costs.
- If goods have been opened in any way no refunds will be given (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Faulty products that are returned must be in the original boxes/cartons along with all original pieces, packing materials and relevant manuals and cables(if required), also have included a copy of the relevant invoice and RAN (Return Authorisation Number) and number or credit will be denied.
- Toner and Laser cartridges MUST have a sample of the print (NO EXCEPTIONS) and must be over 70% full, or any credit will be refused. Without this we are unable to process the return to the vendor of the product.
- Once return is approved for faulty product/s by Express Print Supplies, the faulty items will be inspected and assessed for credit. Some items will need to be sent away to the manufacturer’s technical support team for assessment and will only be credited upon approval of that team.
- Any returned faulty product that is found has been refilled, remanufactured, tampered or misused with in any way the claim will be automatically rejected and sent back at the customer’s expense. (This will be determined by an authorised technician/s of the manufacturer)
- It is the business’s responsibility to have the authorised person (business representative) place an order with our Company. * No order will be cancelled or returned due to an employee of the business not having authority.
Printer And Cartrdige Terms And Conditions
- Before deciding to purchase, the customer MUST research manufacturer’s specifications
- All products are covered by Manufacturers Warranty
- Most printers, faxes, scanners other hardware’s and items come with a 12month Manufacturer Warranty. *Some makes, models and items may offer more. (please check the manufacturers pdf or website prior to ordering)
- Inks and Toners have a 6 MONTH warranty from date of purchase.
- It may be beneficial/easier for your company to handle the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
- All extended warranty offers must be registered with the appropriate manufacturer upon the receipt of purchase. This is the responsibility of the customer.
Payments Methods And Fees
- Express Print Supplies accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and bank transfer payments. We don’t add surcharges to any credit card payments.
- Personal information is considered any information you provide to us either expressly or indirectly. Electronically and/or over the phone.
- The collection of sensitive personal information is restricted by the provisions of the Privacy Act * Such information would only be collected if it applies to the goods or services that we sell
Free shipping excludes office (A4, A3) printers.
PLEASE NOTE: Our terms and conditions and prices are subject to change without notice